Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Compunction

Today, decided to come back KL from Melaka...
Don't know whether this is a bad decision...
reach UM at 9pm something,
feel tired but have a lot of things to do(assignment =.=)
1st thing i do when reach my room-->turn on my laptop n check mail, facebooking, msn..blabla
put always all works...=P
after done all this..then just taking bath...about 11something...
back to my room n plan to type n edit some letter n email to the person in charge of my assignment..
SUDDENLY..someone open my room door
thought is my roommate, but a malay guy come into my room..
that guy look familiar...1st thing he say:"spot check"
OMG...
i getting nervous... it is because ( i dint register for stay in college for this holiday week )
arg!! get caught!!
the management ppl say will charge me
college fee for 1 week staying
name n matric number was recorded...sweat...T.T
then i become moody for quite a while
not because have to pay for this week fee but is because i stay in college without register n BEEN CAUGHT!! ARG...
having bad luck =.=''

No comments:

Post a Comment