Monday, June 1, 2009

Unsatisfied result...

wake up at 1pm today =.=
after eating my breakfast+lunch then taking a bath..
everything had settled, i continue thing that i do everyday "3kingdom"..hehe
while waiting for my building finish construct..i log in facebook
saw my friend's post that exam result had come out
i check it at university official website..but......
the result that i get not as good as what i expected...
especially my law result..the subject that i spend most time on it..
just get a C+...really sad to know it...i really work hard on it still get C+
haiz....
another subject wif 4 credit hours i get B+...this had drag my result down alot XD
now i know that only use 1 week time is not enough for me to get good result..
hope that next sem my result will be better...
God bless me ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment